5.31.2010

-the 53rd, 54th, and 55th day-

Hello all ;)
Last saturday, (day 53) I was.. Let's just say, startled.
Why? Because when I was going to another course room (for theory) I saw him, laying on the.. Waiting chair? LOL.
*huh?!* Yah, that's a word I said there.
Then he just rolled a little bit, showed his face, and raise his eyebrow (no plural, only one hahahaha) -sok cool. Hihi- still dazed, I only could do one thing : c.e.n.g.o. Hahaha
Then he go back to sleep. Just a short meeting.

----------------------------

Sunday? Erghh I still hate it a lot. We went to plaza semanggi. It WAS a great mall (with luxury?) But now, it IS worse than mangga dua! Ergh so hot no luxury full with villagers (hah?) Yah, it has fallen. It has lost its pride and beauty (lho? Hahha)

----------------------------

What about today? Nah, can't tell you anything. It's just an ordinary day.
Wake. bath. eat. practice. watchTV. hold. sleep. It's so boring! Aww I wish I could go anywhere outhere..

0 comments:

Post a Comment