5.23.2010

-the 45th, 46th, and 47th day-

Hello, today (and tomorrow) I go to the chiropractic, and yeah, Pasific Place.
But there's some differences, considering the truth that no 2 days could be identical ;)
Well, on friday, after PP I went to GI (y) and atw pizza bar ~ *my favorite pizza of all*

----------------------------

But, on saturday, after the therapy, my body hurts (until now, still aches) a lot so I decided to skip a cello course. Heehee.
My decision of not going to the course made a pretty big difference. Haha.
But it's not a thing that I could tell here, so be patient, okay? ;)

----------------------------

And today, I went to look for a bed. Haha it's pretty boring day.
Hey, it's been a week I've -done a thing I mentioned last week- loh hahahaha
^^b
Gotta goo,, bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment