5.21.2010

-the 43rd & 44th day-

Hey.. Well you know what, from the last post that I said..
I can't stand a day without chat with him ==..
And yesterday? How?
Ya ofcourse I'm the one -again- who start.
Hahaha TT~ maybe it's a one hand clapping love -cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan- ahahahah.
ah! And yesterday, I went to the chiropractor (whoa, he's real an american hahahaha) at Pasific Place.

----------------------------

And today I'll go there again. You know, it'll be twice-a-weekly therapy for me. :(
Well atleast I still like it's place (PP isn't a place I'll go everyday loh. Ahaha)
And yeah, today my parents keep talking about my future or whatever lah. Still they can't do anything. Only scholarship, only for Singapore. Nothing else. It's like.. My future has been judged, no choise. Hell yeah, ofcourse I feel jealous of the flithy rich kids that could go anywhere they want.
If I have a choise, I really want to go to Japan.. But I knew I won't. Hmm.

----------------------------

Well I don't care lah. Better I think about now. Ahaha. Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment