5.03.2010

-the 23rd & 24th day-

Hey guys.... I'm so sorry I can't write a post yesterday.. ☹
I was -still actually- so tired of that DREADFUL outbond. Woot woot. So I didn't go anywhere yesterday. Hahaha.

----------------------

And today.... I really did ENJOYED this day.
Just imagine. 19 from our class (and our class only consist of 24) took a walk to mall together, today.
We played pump (I played.. Maybe almost 20 times ahahaha) watched ironman ², and we ate together. Then we go to gramedia.
But that's not the most important thing.
The thing is, we gathered together and had fun! And when I went home... I realized that in no time we won't be able to meet each other like this... Anymore. TT
It's so sad! Pathetic! Apalagi we've been together for two years... Full. And now we'll.... NOOOO! TT.

----------------------

Ahh. My eyes get watery and blurry. I can't see the keyboard anymore so... Bye! :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment