5.19.2010

-the 41th and 42nd day-

Yesterday, I was really really happy. (Yeah, still same with sunday) imagine. I've chatted with him, sunday monday and today..
From sunrise until the moonset. Wow.
It was a perfect whole day.
No bored feeling (of course, who would be bored when chatting with the "crush"?)
-justsayso- but unlike me, at the opposite side of this chat (I mean him) won't feel the same way.. (Well I sure hope he feel the same with me, but it has a fat chance)

----------------------------

But today, the nightmare come true (woah)
Yea, we're out of topics to talk -actually only me because I'm the one who ask, and he answers. Hmm-
So, I think I won't chat to him today (or I won't start first) I wait for him to start.
It was, and IS a bad desicion. Why? Because he has no need to chat with me.
And he won't feel bored without me.. He has his piano, right? TT~
I sure curious if he feel lonely? Or maybe he's waiting for me? *surehopeso*

----------------------------

Huff.. This is a looooooong day. TT~

0 comments:

Post a Comment