5.08.2010

-the 28th & 29th day-

Hey guys! :3
Yesterday~ it's the farewell party for us.. And the announcement of the National Final Exam. I made it! Uhuhuhuhuy!
But my score..... Especially Indonesian Language... 7,6 out of 10. Woh so bad ==
Hmm.. Not bad lah... :l
And..... We cried a lot yesterday. TT

--------------------------

And today, I went to SMJ -Sekolah Musik Jakarta / Jakarta Music School- and being tested for the cello course. And... I'm an elementary-third grade (don't know if that means I'm BAD enough or GOOD enough as a 14 yo girl. Hiahahah) but... When I inside the room, and "doing" the test, something (okay somebody sih) SURPRISED me. Really surprised. Hmmph.
You know, it is HIM. HIM from the drama. He "popped" out of nowhere. And he entered the room.
It shocked me a lot. Whoa. Such a "beautiful" surprise. I was really startled and maaaaaybe my face was really a mess. Really messy. TT

--------------------------

Hmm. Okay gotta go to eat. Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment