5.06.2010

-the 25th, 26th, and 27th day-

Hey guys! Sorry seems like my laziness is growing more and moreee! TT
Although for the the 25th and 26th day there's NOTHING (and I stayed at home... Sooo boring ! Uuuh) so it's useless though if if I post something -that doesn't mean anything- hehehhe :3

----------------------

But today, o6.o5.1o was,is,and will be in our hearts (cieelaah)
Today we had our farewell party... It's pretty nice and memorable enough lah. :) not bad..
And the girls - emod... (As usual) Go to MOI and play pump heehee. I ♥ it sooo much! >< !
And that's the second time I try the CHIMERA song. First time, I can't even through the level == sooo hard.
But now -thanks God ☺- I could get an A -even it's more like luck.. And still in the normal mode..- heeeheee :) atleast there's some improvement hoohoo! *happy*
Then we go to tutti frutti and ate fro-yo there... *love the chocolate one very muchhhh... Nice!* then.. We go home.
But my journey hasn't end.. I still went to the p4 school and watched the parents rehearsing. *FYI: they're really LEBAY too. Ahahaha like their childrens loh :3*

----------------------

Well that's enough 4 the moment ! I gotta get ready for tomorrow.. Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment